“Working to ensure academic and social success for every student.”
Welcome! If you want to volunteer, please join the PAES PTA. We have many fundraisers throughout the year where we need multiple volunteers of parents, teachers, and community. To stay in the loop for upcoming fundraisers, join our mailing list.
If you are interested in joining one or all of our event committees, take a look at what piques your interest:
Event Committee Signup
Who are the Piedmont Avenue Elementary School PTA?
We are a group of dedicated parents and teachers working hard to create an enriched, dynamic and thriving school community for our children through the organization of events and the funding of field trips, classroom supplies and enrichment programs. And we really want you to join us!
We are constantly listening to what teachers, parents and students want and brainstorming ways to make that happen in our school.
How can you get involved? There are several ways!
- Join the PTA
- Attend PTA Meetings (2nd Tuesday of every month during the school year)
- Volunteer to help work PTA organized events
- Follow our School Instagram Account and join our email list to stay informed and share news!
- Participate in and attend school events and fundraisers
- Spread the word about school events and fundraisers
- Share your stories, and pictures about our school, teachers and students
- Share your ideas!
A lot of parents think that just because they can’t attend meetings due to work or family obligations that they shouldn’t bother joining the PTA … but that’s not true. There are so many ways to help us support our school and attending meetings is only one part. (But if you can attend meetings, we hope you do!)